[BlueOnyx:03388] Re: Shared MySQL - Vsite Deleted

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 21 12:02:23 -05 2010

...I build the MySQL database for the WordPress (WP) installs at the
$ mysql -u root... then I go to the GUI > security > phpMyAdmin >
[database] > Privileges > and make sure I have the correct settings
(e.g., GRANT) as I am a complete novice from the COMMAND line.
Perhaps I am forgetting a step somewhere but I give several sites
on the same BO access to the same database which in this case had
168 tables and 3 million + records.

Just seems that the BO admin should be asked "Hey, do you want
to delete the SQL db as well because I am not sure anyone else is
using it" or something... as you can imagine my heart
hit the deck when I went into the system and nothing was there.

I am chasing down how to update the cron job for the raqbackup.sh
so it will run every 4 hours. Once a day now worries me should I
need to delete a vsite, and this case move one to another BO.

~~David