[BlueOnyx:04505] Installing Munin on BX

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Sun May 16 05:36:44 -05 2010

Hi

I'm thinking of installing Munin and following these instructions:
http://it.toolbox.com/wiki/index.php/Install_Munin_on_Centos - I would make
the obvious changed to the HTML location, etc.

However, I'm wondering if munin is secure or if installing this is a bad
idea.

On the other hand, does anyone know of a better way to install munin.  On my
previous BQ machine, I found the pretty graphs useful for spotting problem
trends and added graphs to quotes to show the servers were underutilised.

Thanks

Richard

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5117 (20100515) __________

http://www.eset.com