[BlueOnyx:05765] Re: Automated installs of CMS's

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Wed Nov 10 18:31:17 -05 2010

Greg, my experience has been that a new client doesn't want to look at the
WHAM list and write the admin back to purchase X module for WHAM, install it
and then allow them to install the program.  They want to order an account,
have it set up and then make their selections.  WHAM requires either the
system operator purchase all the modules in advance or wait until the system
operator can.