[BlueOnyx:05651] Re: Permissions issue with suPHP

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Wed Oct 27 12:28:41 -05 2010

Do you think it could be modified so that the server admin not site admin could upload files?

Have an agency customer with 30 or so sites on their own dedicated box, so don't really want to have to create site admins for all sites!

If server admin (admin) account worked, that would be a silver bullet for these guys....

Cheers,

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone