[BlueOnyx:07655] CentOS-6.0 Released

User Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Sun Jul 10 18:36:28 -05 2011

I just notied that CentOS 6.0 has just been released:

 "We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of CentOS-6.0 for
 i386 and x86_64 Architectures.

 CentOS-6.0 is based on the upstream release EL 6.0 and includes packages
 from all variants. All upstream repositories have been combined into
 one, to make it easier for end users to work with.

 There are some important changes to this release compared with the
 previous versions of CentOS and we highly recommend reading this
 announcement along with the Release Notes at
 http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.0"

Should be a bit of fun.

- Ernie.