[BlueOnyx:07663] Question about importing accounts

Frank DeChellis frankd at iaw.on.ca
Mon Jul 11 11:56:09 -05 2011

 Hi there,

I am new to the list but have been using Blue Onyx for close to a year.  The
person working with us has been using it for a number of years.

I have a server running NetBSD with a few thousand email accounts.  I want
to migrate these users to a blue onyx box.  Reading the CMU page I can¹t
tell if it is for Blue Onyx to Blue Onyx migrations or if it¹s possible to
read in the passwd file from a BSD server and create accounts in Blue Onyx.

Before writing I tried to search out the question but I only found a few
similar questions that generating no discussion.

Any info that anybody may have is greatly appreciated.

Frank

Frank DeChellis
President, Internet Access Worldwide
Welland, Ontario, Canada