[BlueOnyx:08470] Re: Japanese GUI Language still have some problem.

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Thu Sep 15 01:47:55 -05 2011

Hi Chuck

I know his hard work.
And  I know msgfmt / msgunfmt programs.
I have also editor SJIS to EUC , utf8.

So I have been replaced /usr/share/locale/ja/LC_MESSAGES/base-email.mo
evry yum update time by myself.

We the minority groups have been restoring breaks
the Japanese cobalt 550 inheritance,
little by little, by ourselves, with no complain.

As for me, it is no problem to be a volunteer.
Before that,  I want to hear that this group is not excluding us.

Eiji Hamano