[BlueOnyx:11710] Error in useradmin

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Wed Nov 28 08:10:38 -05 2012

Hello,

Produktname: BlueOnyx 5107R/5108R
Build Number: 5108R

I have a strange behavior in user admin.
In Site Manager -> Domain -> User List
I have several users for a domain. If I klick at "modify" I get error message

"Fatal error: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Cannot redeclare class uiextension in /usr/sausalito/ui/extensions/modify.User/subdomains.php on line 6 "

Subdomains are not enabled. Not in Network Services and not for the specific site.

Creating new users is no problem. But also new users I can not modify.

Any idea how to fix this?

Regards,
Dirk