[BlueOnyx:11724] Re: ImageMagick

Roy Urick rurick at usa.net
Wed Nov 28 19:21:04 -05 2012

Ill second that. Michael's packages are all EXCELLENT and VERY reasonably priced. I won't cobble together anything that doesn't have a pkg for BO. It's too finicky with all the behind the scenes automation to worry about if it will work, what will get written over by the BO backend, etc

Sent from my iPhone