[BlueOnyx:13923] Web Alias Redirects

Tom (wcstaff) wcstaff at webcoast.com
Fri Oct 25 16:27:48 -05 2013

I'm still having a problem with Web Alias Redirects not redirecting the
alias domains to the main domain.

As previously suggested by Ken, I have unchecked, saved, checked and saved
the Web Alias Redirects, in the GUI under Site Management, Services, WEB.
That does not fix it.

I verified all DNS entries are correct. performed a dig somedomain.com and
dig www.somedomain.com for each domain. All verified correctly.

I checked and verified each site# file in /etc/http/conf/vhosts. They are
configured correctly. restarted service, rebooted.

The alias domain names are still not re-directing to the main domain.

Any ideas where else to look?

Thanks for any help in advance

Tom