[BlueOnyx:15755] IonCube issue

Darren Shea dshea at ecpi.com
Mon Aug 11 10:11:13 -05 2014

So, I saw that the new NewLinq package was available, and I attempted to
install it so I can use the new RoundCube mail as soon as it's released for
5208R.

It reported the error below, which didn't alarm me at first, but now I can't
access the GUI at all - now, I just get that same error when I try to login.
I'm guessing that the package installer did something to it.
====================================
IonCube Loader not be found!

Your /etc/php.d/ioncube.ini file may be modified or missing. Please contact
support at http://support.compassnetworks.com.au/ for assistance.
The file does exist in the correct path, and its contents are:

; Enable IonCube extension module
zend_extension = /home/solarspeed/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so

but that directory does not exist. I'm lost; what do I need to do now?

Thanks,
--  Darren