[BlueOnyx:16603] Mailman and DMARC

Jim Matysek matysekj at usms.org
Tue Dec 2 10:29:12 -05 2014

A user forwarded a bounce message from a message sent out to a mailman
list from a yahoo account. There were a ton of bounces from yahoo, AOL
and hotmail due to yahoo's DMARC policy. I looked around for a solution
and it appears there are some new features to address this in mailman
2.1.16 and 2.1.18, but our BX installation uses 2.1.12. Any chance of
updating the mailman version in BX, or is there another workaround in
our current version that someone can suggest?

Ref: http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/DMARC

--
Jim