[BlueOnyx:14365] Re: BlueOnyx YUM updates: 5106R/5107R/5108R

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 5 23:00:14 -05 2014

Hi Michael

Just did a yum update then went to web to log into the gui and got this.
Warning:
unlink(/usr/sausalito/ui/style/BlueOnyx.xml.compiled.ff09e609732daf49b796a76a233a3223)
[<http://66.121.54.248:444/function.unlink>function.unlink]: Permission
denied in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Stylist.php on line 352

Then logged in and got this
Warning:
unlink(/usr/sausalito/ui/style/trueBlue.xml.compiled.ff09e609732daf49b796a76a233a3223)
[<https://66.121.54.248:81/nav/function.unlink>function.unlink]: Permission
denied in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Stylist.php on line 352

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Stylist.php:352) in
/usr/sausalito/ui/web/nav/cList.php on line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Stylist.php:352) in
/usr/sausalito/ui/web/nav/cList.php on line 55

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Stylist.php:352) in
/usr/sausalito/ui/web/nav/cList.php on line 65