[BlueOnyx:14366] Re: BlueOnyx YUM updates: 5106R/5107R/5108R

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Thu Feb 6 05:44:49 -05 2014

Michael,

thank you again and again for your great work and the time you are using for this project.

I checked an updated server and saw the following problem:
My Server-Administrator (not admin, my personal) habe no rights left only root-access. So I had to search for the password for admin to give me rights again.
Is this a feature or a bug?

Another thing.
In "Verfügbare Privilegien" (in Server-Administrators) I see (in the source code and also at the site)

<OPTION VALUE="menuServerServerStats" >Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION
Last-Translator: Automatically generated
Language-Team: none
Plural-Forms: nplurals=1; plural=0;

This looks like an error.

Best regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt