[BlueOnyx:14392] Re: BlueOnyx YUM updates: 5106R/5107R/5108R

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Thu Feb 6 10:31:11 -05 2014

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the great work!

> Access to each GUI page is restricted by finely layered access control
> rules. Depending on the level of access a user has he might be prevented
> from accessing certain pages.
>
> These ACL's changed entirely between the previous version of BlueOnyx
> and this one. The only rule that stayed the same is "root access". All
> others have been renamed.
>
> That's why existing admin accounts will have lost all privileges. Except
> for "root access" if they had that one before.

Where "root access" means all? So if a server administrator has the "Root
Access" abilitie, it is like giving them all available abilities?

I have one odd thing with these abilities. One server has "Show usage
information" as an option, while an other one doesn't. Both
servers are up2date 5108R. Is there a way to correct this?

Thanks
--
Maurice de Laat