[BlueOnyx:14711] Re: Active Monitor reporting eth0:0 is down

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Thu Feb 20 10:09:14 -05 2014

Hi Michael,

On "get 61" (in my case) I see some differing lines:

102 DATA netmask = "255.255.255.0"
102 DATA ipaddr - "<server's main IP address>"

'real' was set to "0". Setting it to "1" and back again has no effect.

Regarding Chris Gebhardt's suggestion, I cannot access the Interface Aliases
tab under System Settings>TCP/IP - the dialogue does not change from Primary
Settings. Chrome reports a JS error "Cannot read property 'value' of
undefined" in ethernet.php, line 523.

	if(ip.value == "" && nm.value != "")

All the best,

Dick