[BlueOnyx:16467] RAID1 with 2 SATA drives

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Sun Nov 16 19:16:00 -05 2014

Well I decided to install a whole new fresh system. I installed the latest
BlueOnyx 5208R SL6.5 (downloaded from blueonyx.it and created DVD).
Installation went smooth.
However, for some reason it will not raid my 2 500gb SATA drives. It shows
them, as 2 drives ((2x) WDxxxxxxx) in the info page on 1 line instead of
separated. When I check raid, it shows no raid. I do have hardware raid in
the bios, but have always read not to use it for BO.
Also, the GUI has all sorts of issues, won't build pages, page load never
happens, blank pages, etc. At5 first I assumed it was the system raiding
the drives. I tried reinstalling and it does the same thing. re-downloaded,
same issue.

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
Tom