[BlueOnyx:18225] Re: Email support only

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Mon Aug 24 01:22:43 -05 2015

  Greg Kuhnert wrote:
> If you look through the product listings in the store, I believe that this is the only product that says “email support”. Every other item in the store says “Forum Support Only”. As indicated, i have assumed this is a translation issue, but I have not yet had a chance to discuss with Michael before you decided to share this in the mailing list.

So, did you get "the chance to discuss" already?
Please let us know the result?

And in any event,
I had a error at registration in you forum with an error as;

       Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Eiji Hamano