[BlueOnyx:18246] Re: Webalizer on 5108R fails to update

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Aug 25 15:44:39 -05 2015

Well folks, we're still facing this issue with the customer server, and
have not been successful in resolving it as yet.   If there is anyone
who may have some Webalizer advice, I'd certainly be interested in
seeing it.

Webalizer for the server (Server Management > Usage Information >
Webalizer) updates as expected.   But it does NOT update at the vsite
level.

All of the vsites appear to be stuck with information that says:
  Generated 21-Sep-1995 04:03 CDT

So here is a question - is there a way to completely blow out all the
vsite webalizer information that has been compiled, then we can start it
over from scratch?   In most cases, the log data goes back at least a
couple years, so this shouldn't make anyone upset.

Thanks!

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services