[BlueOnyx:18271] Re: NewLinQ and Shop outage

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Fri Aug 28 23:59:28 -05 2015

Hi

It look to be likely a frantic.

They are trying to collect up to past sales.
And they have mentioned that the "copy software" in the new thread.
It maybe not enough of their sales now.

It is the result of trying to take a lot from the user who is now
without the effort to spread the pie.
They do not know what the budget of the each client are limited.

They would not be obtained the result they like to expect.
This is because the pie will be smaller.

Hi  Chris

You seem to do not even sleep also,  and you seem to be the real onyx
shop seller.
It is by chance. you have a machine in Dallas also.

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet wrote:
 > Ultimately, I'm well pleased with BlueOnyx as a platform and the various
 > plug-ins that are available via the Shop make it even that much better.
 >    The great thing about BlueOnyx is the Open Source nature and how open
 > to collaboration / suggestion things continue to be.  I've dealt with
 > other projects where it's Open Source in name only.  Disturb the king,
 > and things go very badly.
 >
 > We can do our part by continuing to offer input when appropriate, and
 > making legitimate purchases from the guys doing the heavy-lifting in the
 > background.

Eiji Hamano