[BlueOnyx:18273] Re: NewLinQ and Shop outage

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Aug 29 01:59:22 -05 2015

Eiji,

> It look to be likely a frantic.
>
> They are trying to collect up to past sales.
> And they have mentioned that the "copy software" in the new thread.
> It maybe not enough of their sales now.
>
> It is the result of trying to take a lot from the user who is now
> without the effort to spread the pie.
> They do not know what the budget of the each client are limited.
>
> They would not be obtained the result they like to expect.
> This is because the pie will be smaller.

I think that's enough. Actually more than enough.

Let me get this straight: You *could* afford your own /22 IPv4 ASN
(EH026JP). You paid money for that. Also for all the hardware that's
plugged into it. The electricity that powers it and provides the
cooling? You pay for that as well. But the software? Bah, it's *just*
code. So it's perfectly fine to steal it from the dirty Gaijins because
the budget is limited? Spot the hypocrite.

And *then* you have the manners and come onto this list and try to
justify your theft? Is that brazen or just plain dumb? It's pretty
audacious either way.

We gave you the benefit of doubt. We gave you time to think about your
behavior. We gave you reasons for not to do it and why it would be in
your own best interest not to bite the hands that write code with which
you (obviously) make money. We talked with you offlist to work things
out. You didn't listen. Instead you came back dishing out more insults
against us and fellow BlueOnyx users.

How do you suppose this will turn out for you, Eiji-chan?

Eiji, you just overextended your welcome. Until here and no further.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

All support and all software licenses from us towards Mr. Eiji Hamano
are hereby terminated in accordance with article 5 of our software
license agreement for reasons of gross negligence to comply with the
most basic terms of the license agreement. As per that Mr. Eiji Hamano
is now obliged to uninstall and/or discontinue usage of all our
commercial software ASAP. Failure to do so might have ill side effects
for him otherwise. Both for him and the people that were unlucky enough
to sign up for commercial services with his shady company "HYPERSYSTEMS
CO. LTD" (hypersys.ne.jp) in Shibuya, Japan.

That's all.