[BlueOnyx:16800] Re: MySQL PDO driver

Don Teague blueonyx at donteague.com
Sat Jan 3 23:37:35 -05 2015

Were you able to get this working? I'm unable to do so on my end.

/home/solarspeed/php/bin/php -v
PHP 5.4.35 (cli) (built: Dec  6 2014 05:01:16)
Copyright (c) 1997-2014 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
     with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.4.1, Copyright (c) 2002-2013, by
ionCube Ltd.

--
Don Teague
donteague.com