[BlueOnyx:16812] Re: MySQL PDO driver

Don Teague blueonyx at donteague.com
Mon Jan 5 11:46:08 -05 2015

What's really odd, (and granted this is from memory last night) is that
one site on that server is yelling that the PDO stuff is needed/not
enabled, while another site is not. Both are running the same platform,
extensions, so (in theory) they would be looking for the same extension.

Will have to look that up tonight.
--
Don Teague
donteague.com