[BlueOnyx:16862] DNS Admin - what am I missing?

Colin Jack colin at mainline.uk
Fri Jan 16 04:27:48 -05 2015

We have a client who wants to be able to manage their DNS themselves.
We have their DNS on a dedicated DNS server - 5208R
They have two domains registered in DNS

I have created a vsite for the primary domain (with the 2nd domain as an alias)
Created a user and given them DNS admin rights but that doesn't work
Gave the user admin rights for the vsite (which I didn't want) and can administer the first domain but not the second

Suggestions please - am I going in the right direction or is there a better way to do this?

 Thanks

Colin