[BlueOnyx:17296] Any ideas why...

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Fri Mar 13 13:10:00 -05 2015

Group,

I recently moved a client (and others per all my recent questions) from
a 5108R to a 5207R

One client does a very large csv import into prestashop.

On the 5108R

The browser would time-out (to be expected) but.....  the import process
would continue until finished (approx 15 minutes)

After moving to the 5207R everything still works but.......

The import process is Painfully, and I mean Painfully Slow.
(I record per minutes or worse. Haven't actually clocked it yet. The
process has been running for about an hour and I am only at 77 records)

Any ideas what might be slowing this down after the move?

*I have not yet tried splitting the files since it did work on the 5108R
without splitting
I think the import process will still be slow if I split and that would
be yet another NEW thing I would have to teach the client.
Rather avoid that since they hate change.

Thanks

--Tim