[BlueOnyx:17593] Re: RAID1 failure BlueOnyx 5208R

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Wed May 13 02:07:51 -05 2015

> I can't address that.  Likely Michael can.  He's the BX guru.

Being persistent I got 5209 installed. However, it has no place to allow me
to enter my secondary Ethernet card. It doesn't appear to be too stable as
well (after all a BETA), so I'm going to start again with 5208. I actually
had 5208 installed after 5209 would not initially load,. But it would not
allow a YUM update. It said the path was not found to the Yum Server.