[BlueOnyx:17646] Re: Q: 5208R with Japanese Character

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Thu May 21 03:04:21 -05 2015

Hi Michael

1.  The "command mode" ;

  For exsample, please look at the following. We login 5208R by SSH
  with UTF-8 mode.
     http://www.hypersys.ne.jp/support/5208R/5208R_SSH_with_UTF8.jpg

  And please look at the other. We login it with EUC mode.
     http://www.hypersys.ne.jp/support/5208R/5208R_SSH_with_EUC.jpg

2.  The login page with Japanese lang ;

  Thank you!

Eiji Hamano