[BlueOnyx:20673] Re: Whmcs + BX5209R *fixed*

Mon Chan mon.chan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 12:22:35 -05 2017

Dear Michael

I have some error when we create the website, plesae check the error.

Feb 19 01:19:34 s01.cloudservices.com.hk httpd[9230]: AH00526: Syntax error
on line 35 of /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site8:
Feb 19 01:19:34 s01.cloudservices.com.hk httpd[9230]: suPHP_AddHandler
requires at least one argument, Tells mod_suphp to handle these MIME-types