[BlueOnyx:22199] Re: Backup and restore between different BlueOnyx versions

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Wed Jul 4 15:37:08 -05 2018

The CMU architecture is designed so that it should work, but not 100% guaranteed. Not every permutation has been tested. However, if it was me - I would be instead asking - can I purchase and install a new raid controller. If the server is so far away, you wont be back in a hurry - and it makes sense to try get it working on the latest version since you wont be back in a hurry.

GK