[BlueOnyx:22169] Re: Installation Help

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Fri Jun 22 14:38:11 -05 2018

Hi Michael,

> > I am attempting to install 5209R manually on Centos7 inside
> If you're using VirtualBox, then you can directly install 5209R via the
ISO
> image and can save yourself all of these hassles.

Agreed, but I am practising in preparation for setting up a remote server.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst :)

> This sounds as if disk quota isn't working. Please check if the "admin"
> account is present after the install and also see in /etc/fstab if the
mount

There is no admin listed in /etc/passwd

> options for /home have defaults,usrquota,groupquota enabled.

/etc/fstab reads:
/dev/mapper/centos-home	/home	ext4	defaults	1	2

So yeah, I'm not sure where things went wrong. Possibly in the Centos
install?

DD