[BlueOnyx:01082] cmuImport & cmuExport utilities

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Wed Apr 15 20:48:33 -05 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm having some problems with the cmuExport and cmuImport utilities.  And I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem or possibly knows a fix.

The problem started when we began migrating sites from BlueQuartz to BlueOnyx.  We've had occasional problems with PHP scripts on the new BlueOnyx server.  And while waiting on our website programmer to find a fix - we decided to move the sites back to a BlueQuartz server (so it will work).  That's when the problem occurred.

If I do a cmuExport from the BlueOnyx server - it won't cmuImport into a BlueQuartz server.  It starts and prompts for the admin password.  It even confirms the password is correct.  But it dies right after confirming the password.

The logs simply show:

INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport called
INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport started on Wed Apr 15 20:45:20 2009
INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport running version: 2.53
INFO: Session ID is 29744
INFO: Modified files will be renamed filename.29744
INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport running in directory: /home/cmu/temp/www.amconcontrols.com/
ERROR: Cannot adjust to this platform

Has anyone run into this problem?  Where the cmuImport dies with "Cannot adjust to this platform"??

Or any suggestions on how to get around it?  The BlueOnyx websites states that the utilities will import from BlueQuartz to BlueOnyx, or from BlueOnyx to BlueQuartz.  This seems to indicate otherwise...

Chuck