[BlueOnyx:01119] Re: PHP method for changing folder / file owner?

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Fri Apr 24 09:29:07 -05 2009

Thanks Michael,

I totally understand and pretty much expected to get totally flamed.
I'm sort of in such a desperate situation right now what with the
holiday and all of that - it was sort of my lasts hope. I made a point
of highlighting that it was for only desperadoes boobs suffering my
own specific circumstances, which I am sure are pretty rare but you
never know. Perhaps I'm the only one on the planet?

I know you are working on the GUI thing but it's not my place to keep
asking / pestering etc - you have plenty of other stuff to do!

I would actually like to know if there is some sort of donation /
paypal page that I could stick some $$$ in just as a thanks for all
the work you've done so far. There are a number of projects (such as
Zeroshell Net Services) and every now and then I like to stick some $$
his way just to say thanks.

But until then - I have had to give my boob friend the crown jewels to
his own server.

He has been told to wear them with care and dignity, not to leave them
on the train when he goes home tonight, and absolutely forbidden to
take them out drinking tonight in order to impress his lady....

Jeff