[BlueOnyx:01133] BlueOnyx UK distribution (suggestion)

Kevin Grant kevinpgrant at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 02:49:50 -05 2009

Hello BlueOnyx people!

I have been a silent follower of BlueQuartz for some time, but I would like the opportunity to become more involved with BlueOnyx.

I would like to mirror the BlueOnyx ISO's from the UK. I am intending to rsync the ISO's, then seed them to the Internet as a .torrent file. Does any object to this, would I be ok to go ahead?

(Alternatively, if someone starts a torrent, I will participate in seeding!)

The site I wish to promote BlueOnyx distribution from is http://nevynsblog.co.uk/ - please, I also invite comments, suggestions or questions on my blog! =)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kevin Grant | Web Developer
kevinpgrant at yahoo.co.uk