[BlueOnyx:00259] Re: upgrading to BlueOnyx ?

T. Jay Fowler tjay at lowbrow.com
Fri Jan 16 16:48:37 -05 2009

On Jan 16, 2009, at 1:12 PM, midintertech wrote:

>> has anyone contacted Brian about buying the rights to his software?
>> I would be
>> interested. I also would say, that he was very important to my
>> success and he will
>> be missed greatly! tony

I just re-read Brian's message.  It doesn't say anything about this
next venture. I wouldn't write him (or his work) off just yet.

<speculation>
   If I had to venture a guess I would guess that he's merging with
someone else, taking his packages and support contracts there  or
selling the same to another group and focusing on BlueOnyx.
</speculation>

  The guy has been super generous, super supportive, and I think he's
unlikely to just vanish.

T. Jay