[BlueOnyx:00261] Re: upgrading to BlueOnyx ?

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Fri Jan 16 19:41:46 -05 2009

I have done business with both Brian and Michael in the past.  Both are
fantastic.

Michael, I do hope you and Brian are working something out in the Backend.
There were some packages unique to Brian that I think would be great to
continue like the Web app installer.

Perhaps you will get more business and as a result, you might have the
volume to adjust prices?

Some of us are really small, hence the reason we stick with an Open Source
system such as BQ/BO (I don't care I like the BO acronym).

Regards,

Rashid