[BlueOnyx:02970] Re: Installing BQ packages on BX...

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Nov 28 12:26:40 -05 2009

Hi Eiji,

> Frequently, they don't  reply us on their Non-Open Support Ticket  pages.
> They don't  have mailinglist for their PKGs.
> And generally,  they don't  reply to my specific questions by email.

Eiji, while your own experience may be regrettable, it's not entirely
representative. Typically a sale that I do doesn't generate 45 follow up
emails in three weeks. Especially if the situation could have been avoided if
things had been done the way that I had suggested right at the very start of
the affair. Like said: That's regrettable, but I guess we both learned a bit
from it.

And no, I will not run a forum. That's entirely out of the question as it's a
time sink with no gains for the support work flow.