[BlueOnyx:02975] Re: Installing BQ packages on BX...

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Sat Nov 28 20:57:32 -05 2009

Another question:  Why is it that anyone offers constructive criticism or
points out an issue with existing services and structures, people get a
negative or defensive attitude?  I was merely pointing out my experiences,
not seeking a defensive retort.  Take our comments as an opportunity to
improve your positive support experiences.  Otherwise, people will just clam
up about it and mumble their experience to others outside of the common
paths of communication.