[BlueOnyx:02976] Re: Installing BQ packages on BX...

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Sat Nov 28 22:32:13 -05 2009

Darrell,

The Blue Onyx mailing list is a community support mechanism for Blue Onyx.
I personally am quite satisfied with the level of support I have received
from those who participate on this list an on the Blue Quartz list.  In
particular, Michael from Solar Speed and more recently Greg from Compass
Networks have always responded promptly and concisely anytime I have called
upon them within this forum and the designated channels on their respective
websites.

The level of effort it takes to support Blue Onyx and Blue Quartz plus the
endurance that these folks have shown is just short of phenomenal.  I think
keeping an overall positive attitude and trying not to sound to negative is
the best avenue we can pursue for the overall health of the community.

Looking forward to your future contributions.

Regards,

Rashid