[BlueOnyx:02977] Re: Installing BQ packages on BX...

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Sat Nov 28 22:58:44 -05 2009

Hi Darrell...

Darrell D. Mobley wrote:
>> Can I encourage you to use the official support mechanisms offered. I
>> have a ticketing system to help me keep track of issues. I also have a
>> forum available. Sending mail to my private email address only increases
>> the chance of your question getting lost.
>>
>> With your specific case, I think the response whilst not perfect was
>> adequate. I have sent you details off list.
>>
> Another question:  Why is it that anyone offers constructive criticism or
> points out an issue with existing services and structures, people get a
> negative or defensive attitude?  I was merely pointing out my experiences,
> not seeking a defensive retort.  Take our comments as an opportunity to
> improve your positive support experiences.  Otherwise, people will just clam
> up about it and mumble their experience to others outside of the common
> paths of communication.

Can I suggerst that the discussion of "constructive criticism" is more
appropriate (initially) in private. If there's no response, then by all
means discuss in public.

If you have a problem with say a Sony TV, its probably a good idea to
talk to them about the problem before taking out a full page add in a
newspaper airing your grievances....

The first time I heard about your issue was is in a public place... Its
natural under those circumstances to be defensive...

Just my thoughts.

Regards,
Greg.