[BlueOnyx:06113] Re: ADAPTEC AIC-9404

Lew Berry LCBerry at LCBConsulting.net
Tue Dec 14 16:14:02 -05 2010

Just another good reason to remove CD and removable devices from the
available boot devices on production servers and only activate as
needed.

Lew Berry, MCSE, MCT, CSSA

LCB Consulting Inc.

Systems Engineer

450-106 State Road 13 N, #205

St Johns FL, 32259

LCBerry at LCBConsulting.net <mailto:LCBerry at LCBConsulting.net>

(904) 482-1405

(904) 322-5049 fax

(904) 651-1046 cell

****** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ******

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message from your system. Thank you.

****