[BlueOnyx:06141] Re: Vacation autoresponder problems

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Thu Dec 16 17:50:48 -05 2010

That sounds logical Lew.

But one of the accounts had already been set up in Webmail.  We just set it up again with the correct return address and a custom signature file.  A test still shows it sending out the auto-response with a FROM address of username at serverhostname.

Thanks for the suggestion, but apparently - that's not our problem.

Chuck