[BlueOnyx:03786] Re: YUM updates (2010-03-02)

Jeff Folk jefffolk at mac.com
Wed Mar 3 18:51:41 -05 2010

In the new modernized sendmail.cf, can I suggest that:

FEATURE(delay_checks)dnl

be turned on by default (especially due to blacklist support)??? With
the base-mail update suddenly some of my authenticated users were
being blocked by dnsbl... One of those things I worked out a long time
ago and forgot what I did to fix... Kid of embarrassing to explain to
users that there was a mail update, and... well, I'm an idiot...