[BlueOnyx:03845] Re: unable to login to email account after site xfer to blue onyx

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Mar 4 21:59:40 -05 2010

Munsell Randall wrote:
> Hi we recently changed a website we manage from an old blue quartz server to a
> blue onyx server.  We installed the YUM export utility on the blue quartz server
> and imported the site to the new blue onyx server.  But now our customers are
> unable to login to the email via any interface eg. webmail, outlook, blueonyx
> login, or even telnet.  The customer only has one email account so it is very
> crucial to them and they are unable to get any mail.  How can we fix this?
> What's the deal here?

Hi Munsell,
It could be helpful if you could give us a little more information.

What is the error that they receive?   Are you able to replicate the
problem?

Did you turn on email services, and if so have they been turned on with
the same options as on your BQ box?
--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services