[BlueOnyx:03849] Re: Spamassassin gone plum crazy! - fixed

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Fri Mar 5 04:50:02 -05 2010

Michael,

Unfortunately, although the settings save they don't do anything.

You can change the SpamAssassin settings to stop scanning outgoing mail but
this has no effect. SpamAssassin seems to be treating outgoing mail as
incoming, and it tags all the mail as Spam - mostly because the pop3 users
have DUL or dynamic IPs.

So things still don't really work.

Regards

Jeffrey