[BlueOnyx:03852] Re: Spamassassin gone plum crazy! - fixed

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Fri Mar 5 08:00:54 -05 2010

Jeffrey,

It sound like the delay_checks option may not be set in your sendmail_mc:
FEATURE(delay_checks)dnl
In particular I'm referring to the one in /usr/sausalito/configs/sendmail/
which is what BQ/BO uses to rebuild /etc/mail/sendmail.cf.

Without this, RBL's are checked right away and the ones that kick out mail
from dynamic IP if they check that. You want to delay RBL and other denial
checks AFTER authentications (either explicit login, local host names,
access, pop-b4-relay, etc).

Hope this helps.

	-Stephanie