[BlueOnyx:04122] Re: duplicate users in gui which wont delete

Steve Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Tue Mar 23 13:53:38 -05 2010

On 23 Mar 2010, at 18:15, Michael Stauber wrote:
> <snip>
> .. and to change one of the names inside those files to something else.
>
> Afterwards it should be possible to delete one or even both through the GUI.
>
> But as said: That's a unique situation that shouldn't have happened to begin
> with (can't imagine how that happened!).

I want to try and play with editing that to make sure it tidies up after itself. I figured if one of them is renamed then deleted, the other one should take care of home directory deletion etc, but i want to try and test that (although it wont be exact - as you say the situation shouldn't be possible.