[BlueOnyx:05366] Re: suphp problem wordpress

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 8 19:54:46 -05 2010

Hi Gareth ---

I am not a technical person but I have set up a dozen WP sites
example: http://www.handymaninsurance.com or
http://www.dental4less.com

I am not sure this will help but some of the items I do ....
1. chown -R apache:apache /blog_directory
2. then IF you are having plugin issues, rename the
wp-content/plugins to wp-content/something_else
this should isolate the plugin issue
3. in the php admin I add "grant" to privileges

Does any of this help or am I leading you in the wrong direction?
David