[BlueOnyx:06928] Aventurin{e}

KA0JON ka0jon at our-klan.com
Fri Apr 8 03:25:20 -05 2011

Hi list,

I have Aventurin{e} installed on my  server and right now I'm just using the
motherboard 1 gig nic.

I also have a 4  1gig Port nic card installed and Aventurin{e} recognizes
it.

I only have 5 node Aventurin{e} license and right now there all public IP
addresses.

I would like to do something different than run all ip address threw 1 nic
card

I would like to go one of 2 ways,

1.      Master node on private ip address  ,  1 private ip address for local
lan vm testing, and the rest public ip addresses.

2.      or  Master node on and 4 vsites on public ip addresses and 1 private
ip address for internal lan testing.

      In Aventurin{e}  master node I can see 4 mac interfaces to work with
but not sure how to go about it.

      It was pretty straight forward when I ran BlueOynx by itself.

    My thinking is Aventurin{e} wouldn't have to work as hard if everything
had their own nic,  but I would

   even settle for 1 public and 1 private nic if I had to.

  I would appreciate your input

 regards,

             David E. Kreifels