[BlueOnyx:06980] Re: IMPORTANT: Last nights YUM updates - official fix

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 23:29:25 -05 2011

Chris Wrote: (parts trimmed for space)
> This weekend's efforts are something we can be proud of.  Everybody who
> has posted here has my admiration and appreciation.

I second this sentiment. I have 5 dedicated servers and was quite nervous
when the first one had the problem. (the other 4 run yum a day behind from
past experience ;-)

This list was so fast I had a fix ready to try out before Chris made it to
the datacenter. Although it also made me feel good he was willing to drive
over so quickly on a Sunday. I almost felt bed it wound up being unneeded.
In the end he was good spirited about it (I think I got him out of yard
work). So I am thankful to him for a whole other reason.

Thanks  to everyone on this list for contributions both big and small.

M Aronoff Out