[BlueOnyx:07458] Re: Question about FTP and SFTP

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Thu Jun 16 07:34:56 -05 2011

Hi

I also tried  Latest YUM update.

But still my BOs, public and private IP,  have a problem at FTP.

The error message of Active monitor is;

* The FTP server is not running and could not be restarted.
  In the Server Desktop, try turning the FTP server off
 then on again to see if this corrects the problem.
 If the FTP server is still unable to start, try rebooting the server itself
 by clicking the Reboot Now button in the Power menu under System Settings.
 If the FTP server is still unable to start, please refer
http://BlueOnyx.it/ for technical support.

 I also modify "/usr/sausalito/swatch/bin/am_ftp.exp" as [coba-e:16239] ,
 But the "set timeout 30" did not fix my problem.

Please advice me again.

Eiji Hamano